2009年6月28日 星期日

坐盤致富

Jesse Livermore的智慧,真是字字珠機:

"… After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars, I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight. It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and lots of early bears in bear markets. I have known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine; that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big money. It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade than hundreds did in the days of his ignorance."

~~ Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (1923)


當我們不斷在股市選出明星股而一無所得時,定必對以上文字很有共鳴吧!

當持中線倉時,如果經驗覺得短線下跌的概率甚高且幅度也許甚大,我們仍要坐定定,克制自己甚麼也不做,唯恐失去現在擁有的倉;然後眼白白看著已有的利潤一點點的消失,我們的短線預期一點點實現。那一種忍耐...

沒有留言:

張貼留言